THREADS AND NEEDLES PASSIONS.....

is my own little spot on the web to share my passion for cross-stitch, swedish weaving, knitting, and family........

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A LITTLE PROGRESS.....AND SNOW...

Good morning!

After a wild snowy afternoon/evening....we awoke this am to the announcement that there IS school. So, I had two very unhappy teenagers.....youngest in particular who tried to get me to let her stay home anyway! LOL....That being said..this is a child that has perfect attendance!
Last night before it got too dark.....youngest and Nallie dog went out to play.....Nallie dog backed out of the playing before my daughter, and waited impatiently on the front porch for daughter to finish playing.....


I made a bit of progress on my stitching yesterday...I've moved on to February!!! I am really enjoying stitching these...can't wait to finish!!

Before I forget....Carolyn, over at "Just One More Stitch" is having a great giveaway....hop on over and sign up.
Well take care everyone...stay safe...

Marion

1 comment:

  1. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah! You got all the snow ;o)

    Looking great Marion! I'm going to start Christmas Rules.

    ReplyDelete